Forthcoming conference and seminar presentations
- SciCADE 2017. The International Conference on Scientific Computation and Differential Equations. Bath, UK. September 11-15, 2017. (FJS on scattering by thermoelastic materials)
Chemnitz FEM Symposium. Strobl, Austria. September
25-27, 2017. (FJS on HDG)
- The Fall 2017 Finite Element Circus. UMBC. October 20-21, 2017. (TSB on control of waves on piezoelectric materials)
- Numerical Analysis Seminar. University of Tennessee.
November 8, 2017. (FJS)
Conference on Analysis of Partial Differential Equations.
Baltimore, MD. December 9-12, 2017. (TSB on
- Joint Mathematics Meetings. San Diego, CA. January 10-13, 2018. (TSB on control of waves on piezoelectric materials)
Workshop on Numerical Analysis of Coupled and
Multi-Physics Problems with Dynamic Interfaces.
Oaxaca, Mexico. July 29-August 3, 2018.
- XXV CEDYA, XV CMA (Congress of Differential Equations and Applications, Congress on Applied Mathematics). Cartagena, Spain. June 26-20, 2017. (FJS on TDBIE)
- Recent Advances and Challenges in Discontinuous Galerkin Methods and Related Approaches. IMA Workshop, Minneapolis. June 29 - July 1, 2017. (FJS on DG)
The 13th International Conference on Mathematical and
Numerical Aspects of Waves Propagation. Minneapolis,
May 15-19, 2017. (TSB on waves in piezoelectric media.)
- The Spring
2017 Finite Element Circus at Rutgers University.
Rutgers, April 21-22, 2017. (FJS on viscoelastic waves;
TSB on control of waves on piezoelectric materials.)
- Mathematisches Forschungsinstitut Oberwolfach. Workshop on Space-time Methods for Time-dependent Partial Differential Equations. Oberwolfach, Germany, March 12-18, 2017. (FJS on viscoelastic waves.)
- AMS Spring Southeastern Section Meeting. Charleston, SC. March 10 - 12, 2017. (TSB on something related to FEM)
- SIAM Computational Science and Engineering 2017. Atlanta, GA. February 27 - March 2, 2017. (FJS on scattering by non-homogeneous media, TSB on Acoustic/Piezoelastic Wave coupling)
- Joint Mathematics Meetings. Atlanta, GA. January 4-7, 2017. (FJS on TDBIE)
- RICAM Workshop on Space-Time Methods for PDES. Linz, Austria, November 7-11, 2016. (FJS on TDBIE)
- Royal Academy of Sciences of Zaragoza, Spain. Centennial award talk by FJS. November 3, 2016.
- The Fall 2016 Finite Element Circus at the Worcester Polytechnic Institute MA, October 15-16, 2016.
- International Conference on Computational Mathematics and Inverse Problems, on occasion of the 60th birthday of Peter Monk. Houghton MI, August 15-19, 2016. (FJS on TDBIE.)
- SIAM Annual Meeting, July 11-15, Boston MA, July 11-15,
2016. (Allan Hungria on HDG for elastodynamics in a
minisymposium on Hybridizable
Discontinuous Galerkin Methods.)