- Boundary integral equations, especially retarded potentials and Time Domain BIE
- Discontinuous Galerkin methods, with a focus on the Hybridizable DG scheme
- Scattering and wave propagation, with an emphasis on transient acoustic and elastic waves
- Coupling of different numerical methods, especially BEM with FEM/DG
- Stokes and Stokes-Darcy flow
Current members (spring 2018)
F.J. Sayas (adviser), Tom Brown, Allan Hungria, Shukai Du,
Hasan Eruslu, and Hugo Diaz (graduate students)
Not so new, but still interesting
- NSF Grant. 2018-2021. NSF-DMS 1818867. Simulation
and numerical analysis in elastodynamics.
- Recent NSF Grant. 2012-2016. NSF-DMS 1216356. Numerical simulation and analysis of transient waves in unbounded domains.
- The deltaBEM code is available in this new site. All the code is ready to be downloaded.
- The monograph Retarded Potentials and Time Domain Integral Equations, a road map, has been published by Springer Verlag as Volume 50 of their series in Computational Mathematics
- SIAM Review republished the paper The validity of
Johnson-Nedelec's BEM-FEM coupling on polygonal
interfaces in their SIGEST section.
Disclaimer. The views and opinions expressed in this
page are strictly those of the page author. The contents of
this page have not been reviewed or approved by the
University of Delaware.