Professor and Director of Graduate Program
515 Ewing Hall
Department of Mathematical Sciences
University of Delaware
Newark, Delaware 19716
- Spectral and high-order numerical methods for PDEs
- Radial basis functions for PDEs and eigenvalue problems
- Time stepping methods for linearly stiff PDEs and ODEs
- Numerical conformal mapping
- Computing problems in optical communications and electromagnetics
- MATLAB software.
- Links between visual and algebraic concepts and problems
- Selection among alternative solution strategies
- Uses of technology to enhance insight and extend the reach of problem-solving skills
- Written and spoken technical communication.
For more information, see my individual